Q: How does this work?
The process is straightforward and usually looks like this:
- You email or call us, stating your event date, location and a brief description of what you are looking for.
- We will confirm that we are available to cover your event, and we'll set up a free consultation where we can discuss your ideas and determine how we can best serve you. We are currently a home based operation. Our consultation will be held in one of our homes, where we are able to set up a table and discuss your big day and show samples based on your colour preferences. We can also present ideas that will complement your theme.
- We email you a detailed starting quote and a contract.
- You confirm which items you would like to reserve and send in your deposit along with a signed copy of our contract to secure your date. (30 days prior to your event, you must confirm your final numbers.The invoice will be adjusted to reflect any changes. The outstanding balance on your rental is due 2 weeks before you event date.)
- Our team takes care of set up and take down on the day of your event.
Q: How far in advance should I book?
As soon as you have set your date and location email us with those details. We accept bookings up to 18 months in advance. Book early as our decor rentals are not guaranteed until your deposit has been received.
Q: How do I plan for our first meeting?
Check out our event gallery to get an idea of what styles you may like. Bring along any colour samples or photos (friends events, magazine clippings etc.) that you'd like to refer to. The more detail you can provide, the easier it is for us to meet your expectations.
Q: I have a limited budget, can you still help me?
We understand everyones budget is different. We are happy to work within a pre-set budget to help transform your venue.
Q: My guest list isn't finalized. How many chair covers should I book?
Give us your initial estimate at your free consultation. We don't have to know the exact numbers until two weeks before your event, at that point we will adjust your quote. but If you see your numbers change significantly in the weeks leading up, please update us. Communication is the key.
Q: Who looks after the clean up and take down?
WE DO! At the end of your event we will arrive to collect our rental items. Take-down time is dependant on the venue policy.